ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF Bluestem Bank STATEMENTS CONSENT AND AGREEMENT
This is a secure form.
Alternatively, the page can be printed and mailed to Bluestem Bank, 104 East Locust, Fairbury, IL 61739.
Welcome! Welcome to Bluestem Bank’s Online Electronic Bank Statement Delivery Service.
Your Consent. For Bluestem Bank to begin forwarding your bank statements to you electronically, we need your consent. Please review the information below prior to giving your consent. By agreeing to have your bank statements sent electronically, you also agree to notify Bluestem Bank immediately by telephone at (815-692-2369) or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes in your email address or any errors or complications relating to your electronic receipt or access of your bank statements. If you elect to receive your Bluestem Bank statements through electronic delivery, the Bank will no longer send you your statements through the mail.
* Whether your consent applies only to a particular transaction or to categories of transactions. Your consent (which will be given by signing on the “I ACCEPT” line below or by submitting the form online) is to authorize Bluestem Bank to forward to you electronically your periodic bank statements and any other disclosures that the Bank might send to you with your bank statements, such as Truth in Lending disclosures or other required disclosures relating to your accounts.
* The right to withdraw consent to have records provided electronically. To discontinue this electronic delivery service, you can e-mail your request to Bluestem Bank customer service (email@example.com) or you can request a discontinuance of the service by calling Bluestem Bank at (815)-692-2369. It will take up to 5 days for Bluestem Bank to implement your request, and after such time you will no longer receive your statements electronically.
* How the consumer may obtain a paper copy of the record upon request. To obtain paper copies of a particular statement you may notify the Bank and request such copies. The related fee for this service will be equal to the current standard statement reprint charge.
* Hardware and software requirements for access and retention of the electronic information. The hardware and software requirements to enable you to receive and retain your Bluestem Bank Statements electronically are discussed below in Our Requirements.
Our Requirements. First, the same terms apply with respect to electronically delivered Bluestem Bank Statements as for those delivered in paper form, and the deposit agreements and disclosures that you have previously entered into with or received from Bluestem Bank remain in effect.
Second, for you to be able to receive and view your statements effectively, you must use an Internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption. Both the Microsoft Internet Explorer® browser and the Netscape Navigator® browser will enable you to receive and use our service. If you need to upgrade the version of your browser, you can go to the web site of either Microsoft or Netscape and download the appropriate version of the browser you need. Also, to view your Bluestem Bank Statements, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. This product is available at no charge at http://www.adobe.com. Due to the many versions of the Apple/Macintosh computers, we cannot guarantee support.
Additionally, we will be using password protected and zipped files to safely and securely deliver your Bluestem Bank Statements. You may need special software to unzip the files for viewing and storing on your hard drive. You may print your Bluestem Bank Statements if you wish and/or copy them to your hard drive to retain your copy of them.
Service Availability. Bluestem Bank may change, suspend or eliminate all or any aspect of this delivery service upon notice to you.
Security. To access your Bluestem Bank Statements you will be required to adopt a password. Your password must be eight characters and contain a mix of letters and numbers. To protect the security of your Bluestem Banking information, you must not disclose or share your password with any third party.
7. NO WARRANTY FOR CONTINUOUS OR UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE. BECAUSE OF THE UNPREDICTABILITY OF THE INTERNET, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS TO YOUR Bluestem Bank STATEMENTS THROUGH THE INTERNET. HOWEVER, SHOULD YOU BE UNABLE TO ACCESS YOUR STATEMENTS, YOU CAN NOTIFY Bluestem Bank AND THE BANK WILL TAKE OTHER MEASURES TO PROVIDE COPIES OF YOUR STATEMENTS TO YOU.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS (OR ANY OF OUR SUPPLIER’S SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES) BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT SUCH DAMAGE WILL OCCUR. FURTHER YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE NOR OUR SUPPLIERS (OR ANY OF OUR SUPPLIER’S SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES) WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY TECHNICAL, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURE OF ANY KIND, ANY INTERRUPTION IN THE AVAILABILITY OF OUR SERVICE, ANY DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, ANY INCOMPLETE OR GARBLED TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER SIMILAR LOSS. TO THE EXTENT WE MAY HAVE BREACHED ANY TERM OF THIS CONSENT AND AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS SERVICE. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN ANY CASE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT) WILL NOT EXCEED AMOUNTS PAID TO US WITHIN THE LAST 90 DAYS (IF ANY) FOR THIS SERVICE.
Notices. If you want to send us a notice in relation to this Consent and Agreement, you must send it by e-mail or regular mail to Bluestem Bank. We may notify you by sending notice to your e-mail address or by mailing you notice by U.S. mail to our most current mailing address we have for you. You agree any notices sent by e-mail will be deemed delivered and received 48 hours after being sent. You agree that any notices sent by U.S. mail as provided in this paragraph will be deemed delivered and received three days after the date of mailing.
Arbitration. You agree that any claim or controversy relating to this Consent and Agreement will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. You agree that any claim or controversy you may have will be arbitrated on an individual basis and will not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. You agree the arbitration will be conducted in the county in which Bluestem Bank’s main office is located and that judgment on the arbitration award may be enforced by any court having proper jurisdiction.
Governing Law. You agree this Consent and Agreement is governed by the laws of the State in which the main office of Bluestem Bank is located, excluding any application of conflicts of laws, rules or principles. You agree the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of our service shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in the county in which Bluestem Bank’s main office is located.